Wednesday, August 27, 2008

some good stuff on free tv


we had our cable disconnected a long time ago and can live without tv, we had no tv at home for almost 2 years after our old tv died. However since quiting my job I watch some tv from time to time to kill time and boredom. If the show makes some sense i set through it. I noticed though that its only the animes that i actually look forward to and some tv shows on RPN like Chuck. Recently I just discovered Camera Cafe on GMA after their morning show. i just love the show its really one of those rare show that has brains on free tv. Underrated but superb actors like Epy Quezon, Bearwin Melli, Patrecia Ysmael, to name a few. I just hope GMA wont pull a plug on this show because shows with brains hardly survive in the brainless shows-laden free channels. (Example: that art show hosted by epy quezon and tado in channel two.) i'm willing to drink as many nescafe as i can if it helps...

No comments: