Monday, December 15, 2008

I swear i'll be a damn good teacher!!!

we were swore in yesterday, Sunday December 14, 2008, at Capitol University gym as professional teachers for passing the board exam last September 2008. I think I overdressed for the situation...i envisioned a cross between sex and the city and a korean fashion outcome...the outcome turned out to be me...just damn awkward at wearing a full skirt and an unmade hair. i was suppose to bring out a rock chic style but i failed mesirably...but its ok. i'm used to messing up anything...hehehe anyway after the occasion i just changed clothes...i'll try again next time...im gonna don that dress again and with a bang! I gotta learn some tricks to be a girl...

anyway the occasion was "ok"... i thought it wasnt gonna take long. Damn, i paid almost 1,500 pesos for the whole thing and all we got for entertainment was a dance number from PRC Cagayan de Oro's long-faced and quite unapprochable staff. Now I wonder where the 250pesos for entrance ticket went. I mean why did they have to go to a private venue when there are public places where it can be done for free! hmmmm...red tape red tape red tape....bad example for the new teachers. there were a lot of board passers in there... they sure did make a bundle or two because the money they charged us, not all were issued official reciepts for. Aside from the 1,050 reflected in the official receipt we were made to pay 250pesos for the ticket to the venue, 21 pesos for the form, another 21pesos for the documentary stamp, 75 pesos in the cashier which wasnt stated what it was for, not to mention the 100p charge for the photos. If the government is really serious about fighting corruption they should check on charges like these by one of their branches. Well I complain formally? No idea. I don't think anything good will come out of it anyway.

them talking about doing our jobs seriously and honestly certainly made me smirk just as I did when I watched the stupid dance number. They should've just let us blabber through the oath form and get it over it without much funfare. It would've save us the money and the time.

I'm not saying all these just because i felt bad about my dress during the event. Hehe.

No comments: