Friday, February 6, 2009

PDI, PHILSTAR, MB listen up!!!

i wanna be a newspaper columnist...i mean i seem to love the challenge of writing things that are relevant. i believe i can bring something to the table that will illicit some reaction from readers in ways that it will affect them and touch them the way written letters does. I've been fascinated with the written word long before i learned to read and write. i remember wanting to learn to read because i was curios as to why my father get so absorbed in a book with no pictures, only black letters in thick pages. i didn't finish any course related to writing but i am passionate about it. i write when i can and take joys in it. i was very ecstatic when my submission to Philippine Daily Inquirer, my first ever, was printed. it was like WOW! i didn't have any confidence in my writing capabilities until i actually saw the piece on the Daily. I wish my dream will be fulfilled one of these days. i'm thinking about applying for a position in Philstar, PDI or whereever as long as i write. i'd be living in paradise if that happens.

No comments: