Thursday, November 19, 2015

Manglaba

Ever since I could remember, I've hated hand washing clothes. So much so that I swore I will get a degree, get a good job and free myself from the shackles of washing clothes. 15 years later here I am! Two degrees, a nice job and I still wash my clothes. Turns out I'm not quite there yet. I cannot part with enough money to pay a labandera so what to do? I still hate washing clothes but I've found ways to get short cuts. Here's how:

1. I used Breeze and do what the packaging says. I simply soak the clothes for 15 minutes and then give it a go with the washing machine. Yeah, I know your mom may have told you, washing machine just doesn't cut it. Don't believe the myth people. If you are not so messy with your clothes and avoid tough stains in the first place. Washing machines are a life saver. Trust me.

2. Use Downey Isang Banlaw! Again, don't believe the hype that they wont get rid of the soap because no matter how many tons of water you consume to post wash your clothes. It still wont be enough. Furthermore, using this type of Downey saves a lot of water bill, too. Good on your pocket, good to the environment, good for your back.

The abovementioned hacks are a life saver for me. You might want to try it for yourself. And oh, I was not paid to post this. Wish I was! Paging Breeze, Downey....

No comments: